1. ELIGIBILITY: Big Pine Comedy Festival T-shirt Design Submissions are open to all persons who are at least 18 years of age, human, and reside on planet Earth at the time of submission.
2. DESCRIPTION: All Artists ("Participants") must complete a T-shirt design submission form at BigPineComedyFestival.com . Following the Submission, Participants/Artists will be reviewed according to the Judging criteria as detailed in Section 5 of the Official T-shirt Submission Rules.
3. ENTRY: To enter, complete a submission form and include one (1) Google Drive Link to your High Resolution png submission file. Any images with inactive links will be ineligible. All images that are unable to be printed due to poor quality will be ineligible. All submission forms must be complete and received by 11:59 PM PDT Wednesday, April 25, 2018 . Participants must provide all information requested to be eligible. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to notify the Festival in writing if Participant changes his/her e-mail, or phone number during the Submission period.
4. MATERIAL: All items submitted will become the property of the Festival for judging and promotional material, and will not be returned to Participant/Performer. ("Material") includes to the extent applicable (a) any information (e.g., headshot) submitted by you or in connection with the Festival; (b) your name, likeness, and image; and (c) all photographs, images, writings, biographical, statements, and quotations of you and furnished to the Festival by you in connection with your participation in the Festival. Do not submit any Material that belongs to anyone other than yourself. By submitting Material, you represent and warrant to the Festival that (i) the Material is wholly original and does not infringe upon or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary right of any person or entity, (ii) you have all rights necessary to submit the Material to the Festival in accordance with these Official Festival Rules, and (iii) no party other than you has any right, title, or interest in and to the Material or any part of the Material which would impair the rights granted to Festival hereunder. Material must not contain nudity, or any unlawful acts.
5. QUALIFYING NOTIFICATION: All Materials submitted during the Submission period will be reviewed by a committee ("Panel") selected by the Festival. Material (33%), Relevance (33%), Originality (33%) and Wow Factor (1%). Participant/Artist judging will take place until May 1st, 2018. Each of the accepted Participants will be notified via email on or about May 29th, 2018. T Non accepted Participants/Artists will be not be notified by email.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: By submitting, Participants/Performers agree to be bound by these Official T-shirt Submission Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled, unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, or from participation in the Festival; or (v) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Festival. Festival disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Festival. If accepted, you grant the Festival the right publish your image for use on festival merchandise or for promotional use plus the right to use said images in any media; in whole or in part; for any purpose. Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc. reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Festival at any time.
7. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the festival, the reputation of the festival or undermine the legitimate operation of the festival may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in the disqualification from participation in the festival. Should such an attempt be made, the festival reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
9. ATTENDANCE & CODE OF CONDUCT: All Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc., Participants/Artists are solely responsible for their actions while at Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018 in Flagstaff, AZ. Festival Participants/Artists acknowledge that participation in Big Pine Comedy Festival is a privilege, not a right. Festival Participants/Artists acknowledge that they not only represent themselves, but Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc., and should not deviate from the rules of conduct set forth herein. Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc., conducts business without regard to race, color, religion, gender, ethnic origin, age, disability or any other classification prohibited by law. Individuals are entitled to be treated fairly and with respect. Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc., will not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination against anyone on any basis. This includes, but is not limited to, sexual harassment and discrimination for race or religion. This includes a range of subtle and not so subtle behaviors and may involve individuals of the same or opposite sex. Additionally, the Big Pine Comedy Festival code of conduct includes: Participants/Artists agree to No participation in activities that violate state, federal and/or local laws or Big Pine policies. No use or possession of firearms, fireworks, explosives, other weapons, or dangerous chemicals. Violations of any of these rules may incur any or all of the following actions. 1. Immediate removal from activity/event. 2. Official charges being filed with local law enforcement. 3. Immediate eviction from fest accommodations. Big Pine Comedy Festival Production Team Members reserve the right to remove any Participants/Performers from the lineup for acts of misconduct, for any reason, at any time.
10. SAFETY: Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc., is a 4-day event for individuals 18 years of age or older. Participants/Performers are solely responsible for their health and safety while in attendance of Big Pine Comedy Festival and/or while traveling to, from, and during Big Pine Comedy Festival. Any damages, injuries, or incidents requiring monetary expenses or legal ramifications are the sole responsibility of the Participant/Performer only. Participants/Artists are aware that there is an ACTIVE railroad and train station that runs through the middle of town, and acknowledge that individuals must act responsibly when crossing the train tracks. Participants and Performers acknowledge and accept responsibility for their person and their actions while at Big Pine Comedy Festival.
11. PHOTOGRAPHY: Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc., will have multiple staff photographers on site during the Festival. All photos taken during Big Pine Comedy Festival by Big Pine Staff, Interns or Staff Photographers is property of Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc. Big Pine Comedy Festival Participants/Performers give full permission to be photographed at Big Pine Comedy Festival. Participants/Performers also give permission to Big Pine Comedy Festival, Inc. and it's employees, volunteers, and interns to use these photos for promotion and advertising through the website, social media, and print.12. WINNERS & PRIZES: The 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners of the Big Pine 2018 Festival T-Shirt Contest will be announced on our website May 29, 2018. Only 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Participants/Artists will be notified via email. 1st Place T-Shirt Design = 1) Participant/Artist original artwork printed on Big Pine 2018 Festival Tee and Merchandise. 2) Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018 Swag Bag. 3) Two (2) Complimentary Festival Badges to Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018, taking place in Flagstaff, AZ from September 19-22, 2018. 4) Recognition on the Big Pine Comedy Festival website and social media. 2nd Place T-Shirt Design = 1) Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018 merch. (Item TBD) 2) Two (2) Complimentary Festival Badges to Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018, taking place in Flagstaff, AZ from September 19-22, 2018. 3) Recognition on the Big Pine Comedy Festival website and social media. 3rd Place T-Shirt Design -1) Two (2) Complimentary Festival Badges to Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018, taking place in Flagstaff, AZ from September 19-22, 2018. 2) Recognition on the Big Pine Comedy Festival website and social media.
Question: Can anyone submit a T-Shirt Design? Or do I need to be a comedian?
Answer: Yes! Any adult, over the age of 18, is welcome to submit for the 2018 Fest T-Shirt Design Contest.
Question: What type of images/artwork are you looking for?
1. An image original to Big Pine Comedy Festival.
2. Containing less than 20% text.
3. No profanity or nudity.
4. An image relevant to Big Pine Comedy Festival.
Basically, our production team is looking for an original image with Wow Factor!
Question: How do I submit?
Answer: Through the T-shirt submission link here. The T-shirt Design submission process includes a Google Drive image link, short artist bio and headshot. Please be sure to view the full T-Shirt Design Submission Rules below.
All submitting Artists are required to read T-shirt Design Submission FAQ's and T-Shirt Design Submission Rules prior to submitting to the Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018 T-Shirt Design Contest.
Question: What do we win if selected?
1) Artist's original artwork printed on Big Pine 2018 Festival Tee and Merchandise.
2) Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018 Swag Bag.
3) Two (2) Complimentary Festival Badges to Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018.
4) Recognition on the Big Pine Comedy Festival website and social media.
2nd Place =
1) Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018 merch. (Item TBD)
2) Two (2) Complimentary Festival Badges to Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018.
3) Recognition on the Big Pine Comedy Festival website and social media.
3rd Place =
1) Two (2) Complimentary Festival Badges to Big Pine Comedy Festival 2018.
2) Recognition on the Big Pine Comedy Festival website and social media.
2018 T-Shirt Design FAQs
T-Shirt Design Submission Rules